Chef it upMore>>
- 4 chicken breasts 1/4 cup all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon black pepper 2 tablespoons olive oil 2 1/2 cups fresh sliced mushrooms 2 cups heavy cream 1 cup champagne Lightly
- Ripe, fresh peaches in a caramelized ginger sauce and served over sweetened, whipped ricotta cheese. Wow... what a taste!
- Recipe from Janet W. of Iowa
- Recipe provided by: Lisa Allen of Joppa, AL
- Recipe from Italian Cooking & Living Magazine
- Spice up school lunches with new twists on old favorites and some unlikely but delicious options like crab cakes, calzones, or pasta.
- Recipe from Chris Cox of St. Amant, La.
- Recipe from Eva Sherwin of Denham Springs, La.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.