- This recipe is quick, easy, and a perfect way to increase carbohydrate consumption prior to The Big Day. Using beans not only provides protein, but they also provide approximately 15-20 grams of carbohydrateThis recipe is quick, easy, and a perfect way to increase carbohydrate consumption prior to The Big Day.
- Recipe provided by: Joshua King of Columbia, South Carolina
- - 1 pound baby carrots, peeled & washed - 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil - 1/2 cup chopped scallions - 3 cloves fresh garlic, minced - 1 16-once can garbanzo beans, rinsed & drained - 1/2 teaspoon cumin -
- Recipe from Scott Hannan of Clinton, Tenn.
- Recipe from Italian Cooking & Living Magazine
- Recipe from Danny Meazell of Tyler, TX
- Recipe from Laura Campbell of Ala.
- This all-vegetable salad is a refreshing and colorful mixture of bell peppers and beans in balsamic vinaigrette. It packs in the antioxidants (vitamins A and C) for your heart, eyes, skin and overall good health.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.