Antioxidant-rich foods to the rescueMore>>
- Submitted by Tasha Hendrickson of Montana
- In honor of Hispanic Heritage Month check out these latin inspired recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- A vivid and colorful soup that is full of flavor and truly satisfying. From www.5aday.org.
- 2 medium avocados 2 tsp lemon juice 1 pint cherry tomatoes 1/4 medium Vidalia onion; chopped 3 tbsp rice vinegar 1 tbsp olive oil Salt and pepper to taste Peel and pit avocados. Cut into
- Colorful and full of crunch, this salad will please even the non-veggie people.
- Recipe from Colleen Smith of Boston, Mass.
- Makes 6 side-dish servings - 6 torn mixed salad greens - 3 oranges or 2 grapefruit, peeled, sectioned, and seeded 1 1/2 cups peeled jicama cut into thin strips - 1 medium red onion, sliced and separated
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.