- For pie- and tart-making in Maine, we use only our own tiny, fragrant "wild" blueberries.
- Ingredients: 3 cups each raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries (any combination is great!) 2 ounces good-quality white chocolate (such as Lindt or Baker's), chopped 2 tablespoons plus
- Recipe from Jennifer Leger of Holloman Air Force Base, N.M.
- Recipe from Phelisia Jackson of Miss.
- Recipe from Debbie Mastroianni of Connecticut
- Recipe from Pixie Collins of Delaware
- Recipe from Heather Bauer, a Registered Dietician (RD) specializing in the interrelation between eating habits, metabolism, and lifestyle.
- Recipe from Barbie Hammons of Downsville, La.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.