- Recipe from Elizabeth Miller of Kentucky
- Enjoy some mini breakfast quiches.
- Source: King County Public Health
- Recipe from Donna Jennings
- Collards are the oldest known greens in the cabbage family dating back to ancient times because of their similarity to cabbage eaten by prehistoric people.
- Submitted by Suzanne of South Carolina
- Recipe from Albert Milburn of Brandon, Miss.
- Recipe from Ginny Michael of Glen Allen, Va.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.