Stuff yourself with stuffingMore>>
- ½ c butter 1 c onion, diced 1 c celery, diced 2 cloves garlic, minced 16 c herb stuffing mix (not instant – use the bags of stuffing) OR substitute 16 c of cubed, stale French bread 1 tsp each
- Amanda Pierce of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Recipe from Bill Carville of Louisiana
- Recipe from Peggy Bryan of Tennessee
- 2 T butter 1 ½ c onion, diced 1 c green bell pepper, diced ½ c celery, diced 2 cloves garlic, minced 16 c herb stuffing mix (okay to substitute cubed, stale bread) ½ c water 1 T dried parsley 1
- 4 T flour 4 T olive oil 2 c onions, diced 2 c celery, diced 1 cup green pepper, diced 2 cloves garlic, minced 1 pound hot Italian sausage (I use turkey) 1 pound lean ground beef ½ tsp ground
- Recipe from Sandra Freeman of Alabama
- Recipe from Jose Manuel Garcia
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.