Comfort in a bowlMore>>
- Recipe from Michelle Scott of California
- Recipe from Pat Ansardi-Zebley from Ocean Springs, Miss.
- Check out these delicious Indian-inspired recipes!
- Submitted by Kay Greer of Indiana
- Recipe from Heather Bauer, a Registered Dietician (RD) specializing in the interrelation between eating habits, metabolism, and lifestyle.
- Submitted by Connis Coleman from Sweetwater, Tenn.
- Serves 4 - 1 chayote squash, cut into ½-inch cubes and brushed lightly with olive oil* - 1 16-oz. package of frozen carrot coins - 1 teaspoon (2 cloves) garlic, minced - 1 16-oz. can low-sodium
- Submitted by S. Grabill of Fort Wayne, Ind.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.