The purpose of this position is to work closely with RFD-TV/RURAL TV Marketing and Corporate Communications Executive and provide high-level administrative support.
- Responsible for standard clerical functions, such as preparing correspondence; calendar management; maintaining contacts; booking travel (domestic & international); completing expense reports;
- Planning on/off-site internal/external meetings.
- Book travel (domestic and international).
- Complete expense reports.
- Researching information for reports/presentations.
- Confidentially handle information about contracts, budgets, salary, etc.
- Ability to prioritize/manage multiple projects, while under tight deadlines.
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to successfully work with various departments/staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience assisting an Executive.
- Strong communication skills required, both written and oral required.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Solid work ethic.
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, using either MAC/PC.
- Experience working in an environment with frequent directional changes.
- Two (2) year degree required.
- Ability to type 75 WPM.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including weekends, evenings and holidays, as needed.
- Work well under pressure and have the ability to management multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated team player, able to set priorities and manage to deadlines.
- On-site attendance is required of this position.