Three Cheese Sausage Lasagna
Submitted by J. R. in Kokomo, Ind.
Ingredients and directions:
- Brown and drain 2 lbs. Italian Bulk Sausage
- Cook and drain 9 Lasagna noodles
- In another saucepan, cook the following ingredients over low heat. Cook until thick, stirring frequently:
- 6 tablespoons butter (no substitute)
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 3 cups milk
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 2 packages provolone slices
- 1 large bag of shredded mozzarella.
- 1/2 cup grated romano cheese
- In a lightly greased 13 X 9 pan layer 1/4th of the sauce. Top with 3 lasagna noodles. Add 1/2 of the sausage. Layer Provolone on top of sausage, then add shredded cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Sprinkle w/Romano cheese and bake at 350 for 30-35 min.
- Let stand 15 min. before cutting.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.