Kids' meals at homeMore>>
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored, peeled, and sliced into ¼-inch slices 1 tsp cinnamon 6 tbsp Creamy peanut butter 4 slices whole wheat bread Cookie cutters – any shape, be creative! Sprinkle the apple
- Recipe from Leslie Rodriguez of Salisbury, Md.
- Recipe from Judy of Ala.
- Keep everyone happy -- and healthy -- on Family Pizza Night by trying different combinations with less fat. This BBQ chicken pizza is ready in a flash because it has only five ingredients.
- Recipe from Cynthia Thompson of Illinois
- Recipe from S. Buckingham of N.Y.
- These are a great treat throughout the fall and winter, and make a wonderful surprise for your kids' lunch boxes!
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.