Gaga for GarlicMore>>
- By Heather Bauer, R.D. Provided by nu-train This is a simple-to-make low-fat, low-cal vegetable dish to add to any meal. Cooking spray 1/2 pound fresh green beans, cleaned, trimmed, and patted dry 1This is a simple-to-make low-fat, low-cal vegetable dish to add to any meal.
- In honor of Hispanic Heritage Month check out these latin inspired recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Recipe from the National Turkey Federation
- Recipe from Joshua Puffer
- Recipe from Scott Boswell Indianapolis, Ind.
- Recipe from Barbara Westrbook of Chesterfield, Va.
- Recipe from Panny Millikan of Ind.
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 ½ pounds) 8 T extra-virgin olive oil 8 cloves of garlic, minced 4 T fresh rosemary, chopped 1/2 tsp. salt 1/2 tsp. black pepper Sprinkle tenderloins with
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.