Bring Spring Break to your dinner tableMore>>
- Recipe from Carol Douglass of Garfield, Ariz.
- - 3 to 4 California kiwifruit, peeled and diced (1 1/2 cup) - 2 medium tangerines or 1 orange, peeled and diced - 1 cup peeled and diced jicama - 1/2 cup diced sweet red or yellow bell pepper -
- Recipe from Jim Dunston of IA
- Prep: 5 mins Makes 6 servings, about 3 tablespoons seasoning. 1 tablespoon instant minced onion 2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves 1 teaspoon ground allspice 1 teaspoon ground pepper ½ teaspoon ground
- Recipe from Ann Hardin of Eastman, Ga.
- Submited by Sheila Ann Clemmons from Florence, Alabama 2-envelops whipped topping mix 2-1/2-cups cold milk 2-pkgs. ( 4-serving size ) vanilla flavor instant pudding & pie filling 1-1/3- cups
- Serves 2 - 1 teaspoon olive or vegetable oil - ½ pound chicken breast, sliced - 4 scallions (green onions), diced - 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth - ½ cup canned mandrin oranges, drained and rinsed
- Recipe from Mitch Fifield of Nev.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.