Kid-friendly veggie dishesMore>>
- Recipe from Italian Cooking & Living Magazine
- Recipe from Rebecca Hammond of Cincinnati, OH
- Recipe provided by: Joshua King of Columbia, South Carolina
- 1 1/4 pound zucchini 1 pound fusilli 1 head of garlic colored bell peppers (red, green, yellow) basil 2 tomatoes thyme marjoram extra-virgin olive oil salt and freshly ground pepper Grana
- - 1 pound baby carrots, peeled & washed - 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil - 1/2 cup chopped scallions - 3 cloves fresh garlic, minced - 1 16-once can garbanzo beans, rinsed & drained - 1/2 teaspoon cumin -
- Recipe shared by Vearl Lene Mosier of East Prairie, MO.
- If you want kids to learn to enjoy vegetables, show them!
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.