- Recipe from Robert & Mary Bowles from Moss Bluff, La.
- Recipe developed for the Produce for Better Health Foundation by Chef Carmen I. Jones, CCP. From http://www.5aday.org
- Recipe from Bob Gallahan of Clifton Forge, Va.
- Serves 12 - 1 lb seedless green grapes, cut into small clusters - 1/2 fresh pineapple; peel, core, & cut into spears - 3 medium bananas - 2 tart apples - 3 comice pears - 2 tablespoons fresh
- Recipe from Donald Friend of Buffalo, N.Y. Prep Time: 5 min Cook time 45min 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breasts 1/2 cup Red Wine of your choice 1/2 cup honey 1/4 cup finely diced onions 1
- From Italian Cooking & Living Magazine
- Source: CDC
- Source: National Institutes of Health
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.