Pass the maple syrup, please!More>>
- Recipe from Danielle Feica of Connecticut
- Recipe from Flemings Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar in Madison, Wis.
- Recipe provided by: Linda Edwards, Nevada 5 eggs 4 cups milk 1 teaspoon salt 1 tablespoon sugar 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour 2 lb bacon DIRECTIONS: Cook bacon to desired doneness. Drain
- From Marc Van Steyn, Executive Chef, Rigsby's Cuisine Volatile, Columbus, Ohio.
- Source: King County Public Health
- This recipe is easy and fits all of our requirements for being a balanced snack bar. Best of all, it tastes good!This recipe is easy and fits all of our requirements for being a balanced snack bar. Best of all, it tastes good!
- Smooth and richly flavored from roasting, these sweet potatoes are delicious served with pork, poultry, or veal.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.