Claim your steakMore>>
- 4 Filet Mignon steaks (1 ½ inch thick) 4 Tablespoons olive oil 2 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper 3 garlic cloves, minced 1 teaspoon salt Combine oil and spices.
- Submitted by Patricia Carruolo of Cranston, R.I.Recipe from Patricia Carruolo of Cranston, R.I.
- Grilling season is here! Enjoy practically everything in your kitchen on the grill from peaches to pizza!
- Submitted by Judy Harris of Ohio
- Recipe from Anne Derrick of Washington
- Recipe from Lacee' Fusilier of Youngsville, La.
- Recipe from Lisa of Columbia, S.C.
- Submitted by Robert Edward K.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.