Keeping your kitchen safe
If you don't have a high shelf that's positively child-proof, you may have to add one. © iStockphoto
From Real FamiliesMore>>
- Even though the kitchen is often called the heart of the home, it is also a dangerous place for children. Every year, more than 67,000 kids are injured in the kitchen. Here's how to make sure your child isn't one of them.
- There's nothing quite like a homemade dessert, but who has the time to whip one up anymore? Well... you do! Try this quick and simple recipe for Peachy Keen Crisp!
- What better way to enjoy the warm weather than a picnic! The kids are raring to get outside, so pick a spot -- park, backyard, or the beach -- and plan a picnic.
- Want some quality time alone with your spouse but don't have the money for a sitter? Start a babysitting coop with your friends and neighbors, and you can all reap the baby-free benefits! (Let the date nights begin!)
- Nothing says "spring" like a fruit salad. And it's not only tasty, it's healthy, too! Best of all, the whole family can pitch in to make this easy, delicious dessert. So head straight to the fruit aisle then get cooking!
- Sauteing an onion brings out its natural sugars, adding depth and flavor to anything from pizza to steak!
- By By Kathy Ross, Studio One NetworksBy By Jodi Bryson, Studio One NetworksBy By Elizabeth Wells, Studio One NetworksThe sky is full of stories waiting to be discovered. For centuries, people have seen these same points of light in the night sky; you can too. All you need is a clear night, a little patience, and some imagination.*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.