Jacob's Lettuces With Smoked Sablefish, Plums & Marinated Grapes
- 7 1/2 heads baby lettuces, assorted
- 7 1/2 ounces sablefish fillet, hot smoked
- 5 each plums, cut into wedges
- 1 3/4 pounds white grapes, split
- 7 1/2 each shallots, peeled & roasted
- 1/4 cup yellow & red peppers, deseeded & roasted
- 3/4 cup white verjus
- 3/4 teaspoon tarragon, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 1/4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
Marinade - combine all ingredients and bring to boil, remove and pour over grapes. Let stand for 1 hour and remove grapes from the marinade. Reserve the marinade to toss the lettuce in. To serve, toss lettuce in marinade and garnish with the rest of the ingredients. The sablefish should be flaked and served on top of the greens.
Courtesy of www.5aday.com
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.