Rural Radio: Phone Screener
Roles & Responsibilities
- Answer multiple phone lines during live radio show.
- Interacting with listeners to establish their question for show host.
- Assist RURAL RADIO show producer and program host as needed
- Various administrative duties as directed by show producer.
- Pre and post show duties as directed by show producer.
Qualifications, Education and Skill Requirements
- Punctual and responsible.
- Excellent phone skill etiquette.
- Great knowledge of Rural America.
- Able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Willing to interact and work well with others.
- Personable, friendly and out-going.
- Must have reliable transportation.
This is a part-time position/28-30 hours per week
Mail: 3201 Dickerson Pike
Nashville, TN 37207
Website: www.rfdtv.com / www.careerlink.com