THE AMERICAN TICKETS FAQ - 2018
Find out some answers to your questions about attending THE AMERICAN at AT&T Stadium. The following information is provided by AT&T Stadium guest services. See more information here or call AT&T Stadium at (817) 892-5000.
AT&T Stadium is committed to serving guests with disabilities. Our facilities are fully accessible and we provide a wide range of services and amenities for guests with special needs.
AT&T Stadium is designed with accessible parking, accessible vehicle drop off and pick up areas, power assisted doors, restrooms, concessions, water fountains, ATMs and seating areas. Guests can receive more information by visiting one of our Guest Services Centers located on the concourse behind Sections 219, 244, 420 and 451. For questions regarding ADA ticket information, please contact Cowboys Ticket Sales at (817) 892-4400.
AT&T Stadium, Legends Hospitality Management and stadium security work hard to promote responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. Our alcohol policies are listed below.
- All guests purchasing alcohol, who appear to be less than 30 years old, must present a valid ID.
- No alcohol will be sold to guests who appear to be intoxicated.
- There is a two (2) beer limit, per transaction, at concession stands and portable concessions.
- There is a two (2) beer limit, per person, by a roving vendor.
- Alcohol sales on the concourses and in the seating areas will terminate at the end of the third quarter.
- Management reserves the right to cut off alcohol sales at its discretion.
- Guests passing alcohol to minors will be ejected and subject to arrest.
- Guests possessing alcohol, who do not have proof of being at least 21 years of age, may be ejected.
- We reserve the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to any guests.
- Glass beverage containers may not be taken from Club/Suite areas to concourses or the seating bowl.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be brought into the stadium. Any attempt to bring alcohol into the stadium will be considered a violation of the Code of Conduct and may result in the guests being ejected, arrested or tickets being revoked.
- All guests must finish and dispose of alcoholic beverages before exiting stadium property.
ATM's (Bank of America Automated Teller Machines)
There are several Bank of America ATMs at AT&T Stadium. ATMs are located behind Sections 201, 226, 408, 438.
All bags are subject to inspection upon entry and are subject to additional inspections within the stadium.
Bag Policy - Click here for more info on the bag policy.
Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to, the following: all purses, bags or containers larger than a small clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags.
Fans may carry only the following style and size bag, package, or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates, or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium:
- NFL approved bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12." The bags may be hand-carried or have a shoulder strap. (Officially licensed NFL team logo clear plastic tote bag measuring 12" x 6" x 12" will be available through club merchandise outlets or at nflshop.com).
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small, one compartment, clutch bag that does not exceed 8.5" x 5.5", with or without a handle or strap. This can be carried separately or within a plastic bag.
An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
We strongly encourage fans to limit the number of items they bring with them to the stadium on game day.
Compact Cameras (still only) are permitted inside AT&T Stadium as long as their use does not interfere with the event or other guests' enjoyment of the event. Video Cameras, tripods, monopods, selfie-sticks and cameras with a lens longer than 3" (detachable or non-detachable) are prohibited inside AT&T Stadium.
Cell phones are allowed in the stadium as long as their use does not interfere with other guests' enjoyment of the event.
AT&T Stadium is equipped with public elevators at the following locations:
- Entry A, E, F, K (Club and Suite guests only)
- Main Concourse behind Sections 203, 217, 228, 242
- Mezzanine Level behind Sections 304, 317, 329, 342
- Upper Concourse behind Sections 405, 418, 437, 449
Passenger elevators are for the priority use for guests, especially guests with disabilities and mobility challenges. Guests are not allowed to ride on freight elevators unless they are specifically escorted by a member of stadium management. Some elevators are used to move the media and coaches and will periodically be taken out of service for this purpose. To ensure the safe and efficient operation of the elevators, guests must follow the directions of the elevator operators and the elevator lobby attendants.
Should you need immediate assistance, please notify the nearest event staff member, security personnel, concierge staff member or police officer. Guests are encouraged to report issues and concerns to a nearby event staff member, calling the Guests Services hotline (817) 892-4161 or using our Guest Text Messaging Service by texting to 69050, type the word STAR, followed by a space, and your message.
In the event of a serious emergency at AT&T Stadium, all event staff, event security, police and Arlington Public Safety emergency response agencies are ready and available to assist guests, including guests with disabilities. Pertinent information regarding the emergency situation and evacuation procedures will be provided over the public address system and on the Stadium televisions and scoreboards.
There are five (5) First Aid locations at the stadium where medical treatment is available:
Event Level - Northeast Tunnel
Main Concourse - Behind Sections 219 and 244
Upper Concourse - Behind Sections 420 and 451
Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) with Automatic Emergency Defibrillators (AEDs) are also positioned throughout the stadium and ready to respond to emergencies.
Guests needing medical assistance are encouraged to contact a nearby event staff or security staff member. Guests needing assistance may also call the Guest Services Hotline at (817) 892-4161 or using our Guest Text Messaging Service by texting to 69050, type the word STAR, followed by a space, and their message.
Guest Texting Messages Service
The Guest Text Messaging Service is available to all guests at AT&T Stadium. A guest may call for assistance during each event by sending a text message to 69050 from their cell phone.
- Open a blank text message and address the message to 69050.
- Type the word STAR followed by a space and the issues (question, comment, concern, etc.) and location.
- The word STAR is not case sensitive, but the body of the text message must start with this keyword and there must be a blank space after the keyword.
- Text messages can be up to 160 characters in length.
- The text message is received by a stadium representative and the appropriate assistance is dispatched from the Event Command Post.
- If necessary, the stadium representative may have a dialogue with the guest through the exchange of text messages.
By using the text messaging service, guests will be able to report issues and concerns, ask for information and call for assistance in a fast, easy and convenient way. For any further questions regarding the Guest Text Messaging Service, please contact the Guest Services Hotline at (817) 892-4161.
Questions or need further HELP in regards to this text program? Send your email to CustomerCare@ISS247.com or call toll-free 1-877-722-6458.
Participation in our service is free of charge but standard carrier text messaging & data charges will apply. Text STOP, END, QUIT, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, STOPALL to 69050 to be removed from any list and end subscription to the service.
Guest Services Centers
There are four (4) Guest Services Centers located on the concourse behind Sections 219, 244, 420 and 451. Guest Services Centers assist guests with lost and found, lost children, stadium directions, emergencies, general information and accommodations for guests with disabilities. The centers are staffed with knowledgeable attendants ready to assist guests needing information or wishing to leave compliments or comments.
Lost And Found
All guests looking to claim or report lost items should do so at the nearest Guest Services Center. Guests inquiring about lost items at previous events should call the Guest Services Hotline at (817) 892-4161 for information or notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Items lost at prior events are held in a locked storage area for 60 days and are then either disposed of or donated to an appropriate charitable organization. AT&T Stadium cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged items.
The Police Room is located on the Event Level near the loading dock on the east side of the stadium. Any guests inquiring about someone who has been removed by police should be referred to Guest Services Centers located on the concourse behind sections 219, 244, 420 and 451.
For some events at AT&T Stadium re-entry is permitted. The guest must exit through a designated EXIT gate and have their event ticket scanned out in order to be readmitted. Guests re-entering the stadium will be required to go through the security search process for a second time. Guests who leave the stadium and do not have their ticket scanned out will not be permitted to re-enter the stadium using the same ticket.
Guests can receive a free ID bracelet featuring a space to write in their seat location. The Safe-in-the-Seat Program aids in reuniting lost children and guests with their appropriate parties. The bracelets are available at all Guest Services Centers located on the concourse behind Sections 219, 244, 420 and 451. Safe-in-the-Seat bracelets are not valid in place of a ticket.
Smoking is PROHIBITED IN ALL AREAS OF THE STADIUM (this includes all smoking tobacco, e-cigarettes and vaporizers). Guests wishing to smoke may do so only in designated smoking areas outside the stadium. Designated smoking areas are available in the following locations:
- Miller Lite and AT&T Plazas (at least 50 feet from the stadium entrance)
- Outside Entries A, E, F and K (at least 50 feet from the door ways, Club and Suite guests only)
Violators of this policy may be ejected from the stadium. All Season Ticketholders are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and/or persons using their tickets.
Strollers are permitted at AT&T Stadium. However, their use cannot inhibit guest movement or block any aisles. Smaller, umbrella-style strollers can be stored underneath a seat as long as it does not create an obstruction for other guests. Larger strollers can be checked at the nearest Guest Services Center located on the concourse behind Sections 219, 244, 420 and 451.
A limited number of wheelchairs are available for transporting guests from the gates to their stadium seating location. Guests are asked to supply their own wheelchair if they need one for the duration of the game. Guests may arrange for wheelchair assistance by contacting an event staff member at any entrance. Guests needing assistance after the event should contact an event staff member, security personnel or visit one of the Guest Services Centers located on the concourse behind sections 219, 244, 420 and 451. Guests in Suite and Club areas should contact the Concierge staff on their level to request a wheelchair escort or additional assistance.
Wheelchair and Companion Seating
AT&T Stadium provides wheelchair and companion seating with enhanced sightlines on all levels. Be advised that AT&T Stadium personnel reserve the right to take appropriate legal action against individuals who fraudulently obtain wheelchair and companion seats. For event day assistance and seating relocations, contact an event staff member or visit the nearest Guest Services Center located on the concourse behind sections 219, 244, 420 and 451.
Will Call is available at AT&T Stadium Ticket Office locations at Entry A on the northeast side of the stadium and at Entry F on the southwest side of the stadium. Will Call ticket windows open three (3) hours prior to most events. To claim tickets at Will Call, a photo ID and the credit card used to purchase the tickets must be presented. Only the account holder of record may pick up tickets. A person other than the account holder may pick up tickets from Will Call provided that they present written and signed authorization from the account holder along with a copy of the account holder's photo ID.