RFD-TV Celebrates Faith and Family + God and Country with a Fourth of July Music MarathonPosted: Updated:
(NASHVILLE — June 29, 2016) This fourth of July from 9 AM until 2 PM ET, RFD-TV celebrates faith and family, along with God and country with a five-hour marathon of inspirational programming. This special day of programming begins a four-part patriotic special from Country’s Family Reunion and features classic favorites such as Lee Greenwood singing “God Bless The USA,” Bobby Bare with “God, Bless America Again,” Gene Watson “The Fightin’ Side Of Me,” and Daryle Singletary singing “America.” The marathon will replace the “Market Day Report” and wrap up with a salute to Veterans on Presley’s Country Jubilee. Additionally, RFD-TV’s Independence Day programming shows viewers how trains contributed to the wartime effort on “Trains & Locomotives” at 6 PM ET and a Classic Tractor Fever episode about classic tractors built in America at 8 PM ET. The full programming line-up is as follows:
- 09:00 AM – Country's Family Reunion: God Bless America AGAIN Part 1: Special guest stars include Bobby Bare, Con Hunly, The Whites, Mark Willis, Joey+Rory, and Jean Shepard singing the classic patriotic tunes.
- 10:00 AM – Country's Family Reunion: God Bless America AGAIN Part 2: Special guest stars include Jimmy Fortune, Jeannie Sealy, Jim Ed Brown, Rhonda Vincent, and Lee Greenwood.
- 11:00 AM – Country's Family Reunion: God Bless America AGAIN Part 3: Special guest stars include Bill Anderson, Aaron Tippin, Teea Goins, Jan Howard, John Conlee, David Hall, and The Gatlin Bros.
- 12:00 PM – Country's Family Reunion: God Bless America AGAIN Part 4: Special guest stars include Linda Davis, Ray Stevens, Marty Raybon, Dailey & Vincent, and Gene Watson.
- 01:00 PM – The Presley's Country Jubilee: Salute to Veterans: The Presley’s' patriotic spectacular celebrates Veterans everywhere alongside special guests along with some special features showing how The Presley family and their town of Branson celebrates America and the men and women of the armed forces!
- 06:00 PM – Trains & Locomotives: Railroads in Wartime: Go back in time with archival footage that shows how trains contributed to the wartime effort.
- 08:00 PM – Classic Tractor Fever: Made in America: Featuring a Massey Harris Mustang, New Holland Balers and many classic tractors built in America.
Get the full schedule online HERE. In addition, below is a full list of songs featured in the four-part patriotic special from Country’s Family Reunion:
CFR Band “Family Reunion”
Bobby Bare “God, Bless America Again”
Con Hunley “Didn’t It Rain”
The Whites “This World Is Not My Home”
Mark Wills “Looking For America”
Joey + Rory “In The Garden”
Jean Shepard “The Wonders You Perform”
Jimmy Fortune “In God We Trust”
Jeannie Seely “What A Friend We Have In Jesus”
Jim Ed Brown (with The Whites) “Uncloudy Day”
Rhonda Vincent “Till They Came Home”
CFR Band “This Land Is Your Land”
Lee Greenwood “God Bless The USA”
Bill Anderson “Old Army Hat”
Aaron Tippin “Where The Stars And Stripes And The Eagle Fly”
Teea Goans “Great Is Thy Faithfulness”
Jan Howard “My Son”
John Conlee “They Also Serve”
David Hall “Riding With Private Malone”
Larry Gatlin and The Gatlin Brothers “The American Trilogy”
Linda Davis “Let’s All Go Down To The River”
Ray Stevens “Farther Along”
Marty Raybon “Victory In Jesus”
Dailey & Vincent “When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder” (with Christian Davis and Jeff Parker)
Gene Watson “The Fightin’ Side Of Me”
Daryle Singletary “America”
CFR Band “Family Reunion”
For more information and the full programming lineup, visit rfdtv.com.
# # #
About Rural Media Group, Inc. (RMG):
Rural Media Group, Inc. is the world’s leading provider of multimedia content dedicated to the rural and Western lifestyle. Reconnecting city with country, RMG is the parent company of RFD-TV, RURAL RADIO, FamilyNet, RFD-TV The Magazine, and RFD-TV The Theatre. RMG networks are distributed to more than 100-million homes worldwide by DBS, telco and cable systems including DISH Network, DIRECTV®, Comcast, AT&T U-Verse, Mediacom, Charter, Optimum, Brighthouse, Suddenlink, Time Warner, Cox, and more than 600 independent rural cable systems. Corporate headquarters and broadcast operations are in Nashville, Tennessee.
RFD-TV is the flagship network for RMG. Launched in December 2000, RFD-TV is the nation’s first 24-hour television network featuring programming focused on the agribusiness, equine and the rural lifestyle, along with traditional country music and entertainment. Top RFD-TV programming includes Market Day Report, Rural Evening News, Rural America Live, Western Sports Weekly, top rodeo events such as The American, and award-winning musical entertainment such as The Marty Stuart Show, Reno’s Old Time Music, Mollie B Polka Party, and Larry’s Country Diner.
The National Cable Television Cooperative, Inc. (NCTC) is a Kansas not-for-profit corporation that operates as a programming and hardware purchasing organization for its member companies who own and operate cable systems throughout the U.S. and its territories. NCTC seeks to maximize current and future opportunities to ensure the profitability, competitive stature and long term sustainability of its member companies.
Billy Frey, Chief Marketing Officer, RFD-TV, e: firstname.lastname@example.org, (o): 615-296-9357