Tahini Market Vigorous Growth with CAGR of 5.7% By 2023 with Top-most Competitor Analysis Covering Market Demand, Market Share, Complete Industry OverviewPosted:
GlobalTahini Market 2019Industry Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current Market state of the Global Tahini industry withCAGRstatus5.7% 2019-2023. This report studies the Tahini market size by players, regions, product types and end industries, and forecast data 2019-2023; Report also includes the global market competition landscape, market drivers and trends, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
Get Sample Copy of this Report@https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13101652
For competitor segment, the Tahini Market report includes global key players of fixed anode Tahini as well as some small players.
- Dipasa International S.A
- Sunshine International Foods
- Kevala International LLC
- Joyva Corp
- Bros S.A
- Halwani Bros. Co
- Prince Tahina Ltd
- El Rashidi El Mizan
- Al-Wadi Al-Akhdar S.A.L
- Carleys of Cornwell Ltd.
- Kamal Badawi Bsat Factories
- Mounir Bissat
- National Confectionary and Tahina Factory
- Alseedawi Sweets Factories Co
- Artisana Organics
Description of Tahini Market:
The global tahini market is expected to register a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period, 2017-2022. Middle East accounted for the largest market, accounting for around 42% of the global market share in 2017. The increase in the demand for packaged and ready-to-eat products has created the demand for tahini globally. Awareness among consumers about the low-calorie properties and preservative-free status of tahini is one of the prime factors why it has gained popularity among food processors.
Growing Popularity of Authentic Middle -Eastern and Mediterranean Food
Tahini manufacturers and distributors are trying to tap into the untapped markets and increase the product visibility. This can happen due to the growing popularity of Middle-Eastern and Mediterranean cuisine.
The demand for authentic ethnic cuisine has never been higher. The rise in popularity of this cuisine is a response to the world’s growing multiculturalism. The American Heart Association has lauded the Mediterranean Cuisine-full of olive oil, lean proteins, tomatoes, whole grains, vegetables and spices like cardamom, mint, and sumac--as the most healthful way to eat. In addition to that, a generation of adventurous palates and the rise of fast casual, emphasize the fresh veggies and sauces that are the backbone of the Mediterranean diet. So, the number of consumers seeking out Middle-Eastern and Mediterranean cuisine are rapidly growing, and consumers expect to find these new favorites at both mainstream and ethnic restaurants.
Pastes and Spreads
The global tahini market share in Pastes and Spreads market is valued at USD 764.2 million in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR 6.12 % over the forecast period 2017-2022, Pastes and Spreads market holds the highest share. Tahini is a sesame seed paste with a consistency similar to peanut butter, as an ingredient in hummus, baba ghanoush, and others. Tahini has a delicate roasted sesame flavor without the sweetness that is common to many nuts and seed butter.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market Growth
The Asia- Pacific region's food industry is one of the fastest growing in the world. Also, the Middle Eastern cuisine market in this region is expected to grow faster than mature markets of the United States and Western Europe. This is because of the rising awareness of healthy diets among consumers which increased the demand for healthier spreads, sauces, dressings and dips. Thus, many manufacturers of tahini, such as Lee Kum Kee (Guangzhou) Food and Foshan Haitian Flavouring and Food, launched various health and wellness products during the review period, including low salt, low sugar, and organic sauces, dressings and dips.
El-Raey Sweetness Halva Company plans to establish a new factory in Badr City, with investments worth EGP 10 million, to raise its production capacity and increase exports. The company owns tahini and halva factories in an area of 2,000sqm in Tiba City, in Minya, with a production capacity of 450 tons per day.
El Rashidi El Mizan, owned by the English investment fund, Silk Invest, aims to increase its sales in the Egyptian market in 2017, to reach EGP 500 million, compared to EGP 300 million in 2016.
Olam, a big Singapore-based company, deals with the sourcing, processing, and distribution of raw materials from Africa, and is the world’s biggest supplier of cashews and sesame se
MAJOR PLAYERS: DIPASA INTERNATIONAL S.A, SUNSHINE INTERNATIONAL FOODS, KEVALA INTERNATIONAL LLC, JOYVA CORP, HAITOGLOU BROS S.A, HALWANI BROS. CO, PRINCE TAHINA LTD, EL RASHIDI EL MIZAN, AL-WADI AL-AKHDAR S.A.L, CARLEYS OF CORNWELL LTD., KAMAL BADAWI BSAT FACTORIES, ACHVA, SESAJAL, MOUNIR BISSAT, NATIONAL CONFECTIONARY and TAHINA FACTORY, ALSEEDAWI SWEETS FACTORIES CO, and ARTISANA ORGANICS, amongst others.
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13101652
Global Fixed anode Tahini Market Report 2019 - Market Size, Share, Price, Trend, and Forecast is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the global fixed anode Tahini industry. The key insights of the report:
- The report provides key statistics on the market status of the fixed anode Tahini manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
- The Tahini Market report provides a basic overview of the industry including its definition, applications and manufacturing technology.
- The report presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and 2013-2019 Tahini market shares for key vendors.
- The total market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
- The Tahini Market report estimates 2019-2023 market development trends of fixed anode Tahini industry.
- Analysis of upstream raw materials, downstream demand and current market dynamics is carried out.
- The Tahini Market report makes some important proposals for a new project of fixed anode Tahini Industry before evaluating its feasibility.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis
- Market dynamics which essentially consider the factors which are impelling the present market scenario along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
- Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players along with the key strategies adopted for development in the past five years
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis and strategies employed by the major market players
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet in excel.
Order a copy of Global Tahini Market Report 2019 @
Major Points from Table of Contents for Tahini Market 2019:
Part 1 Industry Overview
1.1 Tahini Industry
1.1.1 Tahini Market Development
1.1.2 Terminology Definition in the Report
188.8.131.52 Tahini Industry Demand
184.108.40.206 Tahini Market Sales Revenue
220.127.116.11 Ex-factory Price and Sales Price
18.104.22.168 Tahini Market Gross Margin
1.2 Tahini Market Products and Services Scope
1.3 Industry Chain
1.4 Industry Dynamics and Regulations
1.5 Global Market Overview
Part 2 Upstream and Production
2.1 Raw Materials / Components
2.2 Procurement Methods and Channels
2.3 Tahini Market Cost Structure and Manufacturing
2.4 Industry Capacity
2.5 Tahini Market Production Distribution by Geography
2.5.1 Production in Major Regions / Countries
2.5.2 Trade Flow Overview
Part 3 Product Segment
3.1 Introduction by Type
3.2 Tahini Market Status
Part 4 Application / End-User Segment
4.1 Introduction by Application
4.1.3 Scientific Research
4.2 Market Status
Part 5 Regional Market
Part 6 Tahini Market Subdivision
6.1 Regional Production
6.1.1 Production by Type
6.2 Regional Demand
6.2.1 Demand by Type
6.2.2 Demand by Application
6.2.3 Additives Demand by Region
6.2.4 Scientific Research Demand by Region
Part 7 Tahini Market Forecast
7.1 Global Forecast
7.2 Forecast by Type
7.3 Forecast by Application
7.4 Forecast by Region
About 360 Research Reports:
360 Research Reports is a credible source for gaining the market reports that will provide you with the lead your business needs. At 360 Research Reports, our objective is providing a platform for many top-notch market research firms worldwide to publish their research reports, as well as helping the decision makers in finding most suitable market research solutions under one roof. Our aim is to provide the best solution that matches the exact customer requirements. This drives us to provide you with custom or syndicated research reports.
360 Research Reports
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Tahini Market Vigorous Growth with CAGR of 5.7% By 2023 with Top-most Competitor Analysis Covering Market Demand, Market Share, Complete Industry Overview
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Frankly and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact email@example.com