10 Benefits of Freeze Dried SoursopPosted:
Originally posted on https://soursopstore.com/blogs/learn-about-soursop/benefits-of-freeze-dried-soursop
Soursop is an amazing delicious fruit grown in tropical and sub tropical regions of the world. But it doesn’t travel well. The fresh fruit requires refrigeration and ripens in a few days. That’s why many people who love soursop eat freeze dried soursop instead. Here are 10 reasons why you should eat freeze dried soursop too.
- Freeze dried soursop (also know as freeze dried graviola fruit) contains no water so it is crunchy like a chip and can be eaten as a snack or casually through the day.
- It can also be ground into a dust to be used in smoothies or in baking or as an additive to any food.
- It is 90% lighter than fresh soursop so it is not expensive to ship. 5 lbs of fresh soursop must be shipped overnight and shipping can cost $75 to $85 in courier fees. Freeze dried soursop can be mailed for a few dollars because it is light.
- An unopened package of freeze dried soursop is shelf stable and can be stored for up to two years.n
- Freeze dried soursop has 99.9% of the nutrients that fresh soursop has and so it offers all the health and nutritional benefits the fresh version of the fruit offers, including the phytochemical that is a known cancer tumor fighter. If you eat soursop for health then you can get those benefits from freeze dried soursop.
- It comes in a resealable pack, so you can snack on it in smaller quantities and reseal the package for later use.
- Freeze dried soursop tastes just like fresh soursop. Soursop has a flavor described as sweet with a citrus tang and reminiscent of a combination of banana and strawberry.
- You pay for the fruit only. The seeds and skin have been removed before the soursop is freeze dried.
- It doesn’t require refrigeration, so it can be stored in any pantry at room temperature. Just keep it in a cool dry space in the package it comes in to keep it crunchy.
- It is a very affordable way to keep soursop in your diet and enjoy all the benefits that this fruit offers.
Want some freeze dried today. We offer it at http://soursopstore.com: You can buy freeze dried soursop on this page.
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Frankly and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact email@example.com