Epic Bong Kitchen Introduces an array of authentic Indian and Bengali vegetarian Recipes – Press LaunchPosted:
Amongst Indian meals recipe the delicacies of Bengal are as wealthy and distinct because the state itself. It is a well establishment fact, that India has more vegetarian than any other country in this world. Every region and state have used their own culinary skills and taste for centuries to develop some of finest vegetarian dishes.
You will notice subtle variations of use of spice and herbs as you travel across the country. Even within Bengal, there are small variations. Some Bengalis don’t use garlic and onion in their veg dishes, because for them they are not considered vegetables. They call it “Niramish” veg dishes. But at the same time others use them as key ingredients. In terms of taste, it will be hard to find a clear winner.
It was believed that cooking is an artwork that comes from professional cooks, however Epic Bong Kitchen – YouTube channel owned by Swagata Chakrabarti makes it easy to cook some of the most popular vegetarian dishes in Bengali style:
1. Achari Paneer
2. Aloo Begun Shobji
3. Tok’er Daal
4. Green Mango chutney
5. Bhindi Masala
6. Gobi Manchurian
7. How to clean Mocha/Banana flowers
8. Aloor Dom
9. Bangali’r Aloo Posto
10. Cabbage Kofta Curry
11. Jhinge Aloo Posto
12. Lau’er Khosha Bhaja
13. Palong Shaak Bhaja/Spinach fry
14. Postor Bora
15. Mix dal
16. Niramish Mochar Ghonto
17. Palong Shaak Ghonto
18. Potol Posto
19. Mango Kadhi
20. Uchhe Begun Chocchori
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/embed/jbTPi2Y3ksk
Welcome to Epic Bong Kitchen…if you haven’t noticed already, this is how I greet and welcome my viewers to all my videos in YouTube. By the way, I am just like many of you, who have been sitting on the fences and pondering (..and pondering), and by no means bothered to leap in. Thanks to all my friends, who helped me overcome this barrier, and because of their continuous encouragement, I’m able to accumulate my ideas as we speak to to you about my venture – Epic Bong Kitchen.
Simply so we are all on same page, Epic Bong Kitchen isn’t (rather shouldn’t be) just “another” cooking channel in YouTube that everyone likes and subscribes as they browse web and encounter. There is a deeper imaginative and prescient behind the insanity Listed here are few of the important drivers:
- Wholesome consuming hasn’t been more essential in our lifetime. In today’s fast and stressful life, a wholesome and healthy diet could make an enormous distinction in your wellbeing.
- Let’s talk about taste next. We all need to satisfy our taste buds…we often go out (or get home delivery) and eat just for that reason. What an experience. right? but think about it more. It wasn’t probably the healthiest meal you had. We all know it but nonetheless continue to do it. Nothing to feel bad about it though.
- There is a solution for both the problems above. Cook at home. Don’t underestimate your abilities. If you love to eat and a foddie, you positively have the taste bud to experiment and make it perfect. I always say, cooking is more of an art than science. You keep tweaking things here and there, and soon you will be serving yourself the tastiest dish you ever had. This is ONE of the main reasons, why I’m sharing my recipes. I strongly believe cooking at home is the best way to stay healthy. Give it a try. I also tried and learned, and so can you!
- Epic Bong Kitchen has several intangible and “audacious” objectives. We are just starting out and not there yet…but here is what we are driving towards:
- We want to empower and encourage others to cook and be a part of us on this journey. We are going to open our doorways to anybody to make use of our model to showcase their cooking expertise. Let’s construct a group of like-minded house cooks like me and collaborate
- Venture – Epic Bong Kitchen will also partner and contribute to the cause of feeding those, who are not fortunate enough to have healthy meals every day.
When you share any of my considerations, let’s crew up. Let’s collaborate and take this venture ahead.
Company Name: Epic Bong Kitchen
Contact Person: Media Relations
Email: Send Email
Country: United States
Press Release Distributed by ABNewswire.com
To view the original version on ABNewswire visit: Epic Bong Kitchen Introduces an array of authentic Indian and Bengali vegetarian Recipes – Press Launch
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Frankly and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact firstname.lastname@example.org