Quick Chicken Salad
Recipe from Theresa Danylak, N.Y.
- 1 (5 oz.) bag mixed salad greens
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 oz. Sorrento Mozzarella Cheese, cut into ½ inch cubes
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (2 ½ oz.) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 (9 oz.) package frozen pre-cooked southwestern chicken breast strips, thawed
- 1/3 cup Italian dressing
Combine salad greens, mushrooms, cheese, onions and olives; toss to combine. Place salad mixture on serving plates. Arrange chicken strips over greens. Drizzle dressing evenly over salad.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.