Cherry Cream Cheese Pie
Recipe from Misty Blaine of Tenn.
- 1 8 oz. package of Philadelphia brand cream cheese (softened)
- 1 can of Borden's brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4-1/2 cup of lemon juice
- 1 can of cherry pie filling
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
Blend the cream cheese, lemon juice, and condensed milk until there are no lumps. Pour into the pie shell and chill until firm. Pour the cherry pie filling on top and then serve.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.