Bay Shrimp Salad
Recipe from Markie Travis of Calif.
- 1 pound bay shrimp (tiny shrimp)
- 1 package cream cheese (8 oz., softened)
- 1/4 cup fresh dill (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup onion (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Shredded iceberg lettuce
- Toast points
- In a medium-size bowl, combine (until smooth) softened cream cheese and mayonnaise.
- Add bay shrimp, fresh dill, and chopped onion.
- Gently toss until just combined.
- Serve on shredded iceberg lettuce, garnish with a few toast points for spreading.
This recipe is also great for bay shrimp salad sandwiches, especially good on croissants with tomato and lettuce. Also delicious on pumpernickel rounds, for crowd-pleasing hors d'oeuvres.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.