Blueberry cream cheese pie
Recipe from Phelisia Jackson of Miss.
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 (8oz) sour cream
- 1 (8oz) cool whip
- 1 (4oz) cream cheese
- 2 shortbread pie crusts
- Cream the cream cheese in medium bowl.
- Mix in the cool whip, sour cream, powdered sugar and small amount of lemon juice for taste.
- Spread into both pie crusts equally.
- Let stand in refrigerator for 30 min. then cover with your flavor of pie filling.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.