Coca Cola Salad
Recipe from Georgene Trewatha of Mo.
- 1 pkg raspberry Jell-O
- 1 pkg cherry Jell-O
- 1 no. 2 can black bing cherries (pitted and halved; drain and save juice)
- 1 small can crushed pineapple (drain and save juice)
- 1 sm. pkg Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts
- 2 small bottle Coca Cola
- Dissolve Jell-O in heated juice of fruit. You need 1 1/2 cups liquid; if the juice does not make this amount, then add water to make 1 1/2 cups.
- While hot, add the cream cheese and stir until melted.
- Let cool and add fruit and nuts.
- Add 2 small bottles of Coca Cola.
- Chill until firm
Makes 16 small servings.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.