Pineapple Cream Cheese Icing
Recipe from Lori Woodard of Tenn.
- Drain most of the juice from 1 can of crushed pineapple, leaving only a little juice in the can.
- Pour pineapple into medium saucepan.
- Add two tablespoons of sugar and about a half stick of butter.
- Stir over medium heat and let cook 10 to 15 minutes. Cool.
- Put 1 package softened cream cheese into a bowl. Add a small bit of powdered sugar and two big tablespoons of Cool Whip topping. Add remaining pineapple juice.
- Set mixer on blend for 5 minutes. Switch mixer to beat and beat mixture for 20 minutes.
Spread cooked pineapple over cake. Then spread cream cheese icing over pineapple.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.