Moist and Creamy Coconut Cake
Recipe from Patricia Peden of Killen, Ala.
- 1 Box White Cake Mix
- 1/2 Cup Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 Cup Angel Flake Coconut
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- Mix cake as directed on box and bake in oblong ( 9 x 13) pan.
- Combine sugar, milk and 1/2 cup coconut in sauce pan. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer one minute.
- Punch holes in cake with wooden spoon or straw. Carefully pour warm liquid over cake, allowing it to seep through and cool completely.
- Fold 1/2 cup coconut into CoolWhip spread onto top of cooled cake. Then sprinkle the rest of the coconut on top of cake.
Share a RecipeShare your recipes with food lovers across the country! Simply submit the form below and enjoy our fantastic recipe index.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.