Recipe from Kenya Tranquillo of Grandy, N.C.
- 1 egg
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 can of creamed corn
- 1 pkg Jiffyy corn muffin mix
- 1 16 ounce container sour cream
- Mix egg, butter and muffin mix together.
- Add corn.
- Put mixture in buttered casserole dish and fold in the sour cream.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Share a RecipeShare your recipes with food lovers across the country! Simply submit the form below and enjoy our fantastic recipe index.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.