Irish Potato Candy
Recipe from Matt Mason of Johnstown, OH
- 1 Tsp mashed potatoes
- 1 bag powdered sugar
- 1 jar of creamy peanut butter
- Mix mashed potatoes with powdered sugar until you get dough that is think but still spreadable.
- Lightly butter a piece of wax paper and spread dough onto surface.
- Place in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Spread peanut butter over chilled dough and roll like a jelly roll.
- Cut into 1/2 inch slices.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.