Flatout Bread Pizza
Recipe from Teresa Schnepel of Girdletree, Md
- 1 Loaf Italian Herb Flatout Bread
- Low fat mozzarella cheese
- 28 oz Diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 lb Lean ground beef, browned
- 1/2 Cup pizza sauce
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Garlic and onion powder
- Green peppers (optional)
- Spray rectangular pan with Pam. Sprinkle lightly with cornmeal, shake off excess.
- Layer pizza sauce, browned beef, diced tomatoes, 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle lightly with parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder or fresh onions and green peppers .
- Bake at 450 degrees for about 10 minutes.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.