Recipe from Amanda Kelley of Highland Home, Ala.
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 stick butter or margarine, melted
- Preheat oven according to biscuit directions. Cut each biscuit in half.
- Dip all sides in melted butter or margarine, then roll in the parmesan cheese.
- Place on cookie sheet. Bake for 7-8 minutes, until lightly browned.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.