Recipe from Mary Pulley of Kansas City, Mo.
- 1 cup instant oatmeal, cooked
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple in syrup
- 1 tbs dark brown sugar
- 2 tbs toasted coconut
- 1 tbs toasted Macadamia nuts chopped
- 1 tbs butter
- Prepare instant oatmeal, add butter, brown sugar, and crushed pineapple.
- Microwave for 1 minute.
- Top with toasted coconut, and toasted Macadamia nuts.
- To toast coconut and Macadamia nuts, put in dry pan on medium-high heat.
Watch them. They'll burn quickly. Constantly stir.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.