Breakfast for Champs
Recipe Lisa Bacon of Pelion, S.C.
- 1/2 bag frozen country hashbrowns
- 3 eggs
- 3 sausage links or pattys
- 4 pieces of bacon
- Seasoning salt (Lawerys)
- 3/4 cup shredded chedder cheese
- Cook potatos until done. (You may cook them in a frying pan or deep fryer.)
- Cook sausage and bacon and put aside. (If you use sausage, cut into pieces.)
- Scramble eggs.
- Place potatoes on a microwave-saffe plate. Sprinkle just a tad of seasoning salt for flavor (not too much!) Top with eggs, then add sausage pieces or bacon.
- Top with cheese and pop into microwave just for about 1 minute.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
This should serve two.
You could also add onions and peppers.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.