Justin Wilson Lookin’ Back: Okra and Crawfish and Mushrooms
Let’s eat right now
- 8 cups of cut-up okra
- 2 cups of canned chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups of chopped mushrooms
- 2 cups of chopped onions
- 1 cup of dry white wine
- 2 cups of mushrooms stock (see notes)
- 2 teaspoons of chopped garlic
- 1 pound of crawfish tails, peeled
Combine all the ingredients except the crawfish in a medium-sized fire and cook until the okra is tender.
Stir in the crawfish tails and let cook for an additional 20 minutes.
Note: To make mushroom stock, take 1 pound of cleaned whole mushrooms and boil them with 6 cups water until you have 2 cups stock left.
Thu, 7/20/23 – 10 PM ET | 9 PM CT | 8 PM MT | 7 PM PT
Thu, 6/15/23 – 10 PM ET | 9 PM CT | 8 PM MT | 7 PM PT