- “Walker, Texas Ranger” star, Clarence Gilyard passes away at 66
- U.S. surpasses the 2015 HPAI death total
- Support small businesses this Saturday, like this boutique in rural Tennessee
- No More Imports: Philippines bans poultry imports from California after HPAI outbreaks
- Let’s meet an award-winning farmer who specializes in caring for the land
- “Finding out who our friends are” at Tracey Lawrence’s annual Charity Turkey Fry
- The Regier family are one of Oklahoma’s Farm and Ranch Families of the year!
- “It’s just in your blood": Let’s meet Oklahoma’s Farm and Ranch Family of the Year
At Pivot Bio, we are dedicated to creating exciting innovations and opportunities for our valued customers – including all-new original programming that connects viewers with more powerful ideas. These shows engage, enlighten and entertain farmers and communities while supporting agriculture organizations, such as FFA, as we work together to build the future of agriculture.
RFD-TV has partnered with a handful of agricultural social media influencers whom we have dubbed The New Crop. These folks have taken to the internet to tell their stories and to raise awareness of where our food comes from and all that goes into feeding the world population.
Here’s what you need to be aware of this holiday season, as each turn of the calendar brings with it another scam to be on the lookout for.
From great gospel music to the joy and wonder of toy trains, special RFD-TV programs will bring the best of the Christmas season to your home throughout the holidays!
National Finals Rodeo
Business & Markets News
All Lifestyle Stories
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi urges Congressional leaders to take action to avoid a rail strike
$1 million to help combat citrus greening disease
- Get a sneak peek of the all-new original series, Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom Protecting the Wild!
- What is Colorado agriculture looking for in the next Farm Bill?
- Meet this DW Brooks Award Winner!
- Alabama’s Senator Tuberville will participate in his first Farm Bill. What are his priorities?