- “Walker, Texas Ranger” star, Clarence Gilyard passes away at 66
- Move over Rudolph, there’s a new unique deer in town!
- Warning For Bird Hunters: Take precautions as HPAI works its way across the U.S.
- Request Denied: Why the Department of Transportation won’t make exceptions for live animal haulers
- No More Imports: Philippines bans poultry imports from California after HPAI outbreaks
- Another rare sighting! A white bald eagle was spotted in Oklahoma
- Toby Keith isn’t letting cancer stop him from performing
- This 2,500-pound steer is pure pet!
At Pivot Bio, we are dedicated to creating exciting innovations and opportunities for our valued customers – including all-new original programming that connects viewers with more powerful ideas. These shows engage, enlighten and entertain farmers and communities while supporting agriculture organizations, such as FFA, as we work together to build the future of agriculture.
Enter through 12/20/2022 for a chance to win a brand new 2023 Exmark Radius S-Series 60” zero-turn mower!
RFD-TV has partnered with a handful of agricultural social media influencers whom we have dubbed The New Crop. These folks have taken to the internet to tell their stories and to raise awareness of where our food comes from and all that goes into feeding the world population.
Here’s what you need to be aware of this holiday season, as each turn of the calendar brings with it another scam to be on the lookout for.
From great gospel music to the joy and wonder of toy trains, special RFD-TV programs will bring the best of the Christmas season to your home throughout the holidays!
National Finals Rodeo
Business & Markets News
All Lifestyle Stories
Tennessee Extension agents gather under one roof to share their common goal: impacting lives
- American Soybean Association is disappointed with EPA’s RFS announcement
- President Biden signs legislation to block a rail strike
- What does the last USDA condition report of the season tell us about U.S. topsoil moisture?
HPAI continues to spread, hitting operations in Illinois and South Dakota
- Drought in Review: An update on the weekly monitor and how it compares to year’s past
- Senate votes to avert a rail strike