The Life & Legacy of Loretta Lynn
Loretta Lynn, also known as “Country Music’s First Girl Singer,” “The Queen of Country Music,” and “The Coal Miner’s Daughter,” passed away Tuesday in her Tennessee home. She was 90.
Her songs reflected her pride in her rural Kentucky background and made her a Country Music Hall of Famer.
- Possible record-breaking blue cat pulled from Cumberland River, TN
- Country Music Legend Jody Miller Passes Away At 80
- Grandchildren of two music legends are keeping classic country alive
- Remembering A Legend: Loretta Lynn, the Country Queen, passes away at 90
Plant-Based Drink Sales: People aren’t drinking them like they have been
- Three of our favorite Marty Stuart songs!
- Your Father’s Hat: Ned LeDoux performs “This Cowboy’s Hat”
- CA’s water agency loses case on water allocations for producers
Pivot Bio was born out of an ambition to replace synthetic nitrogen fertilizer with a more sustainable and safer tool for farmers. Co-founders Karsten Temme and Alvin Tamsir began their work as lab partners during graduate school and focused on creating a dependable and safer way to fertilize cereal crops.
RFD-TV has partnered with a handful of agricultural social media influencers whom we have dubbed The New Crop. These folks have taken to the internet to tell their stories and to raise awareness of where our food comes from and all that goes into feeding the world population.
Join us as we mark and celebrate Bob Phillips’ 50th Anniversary of producing, writing, and hosting America’s longest-running weekly series, “Texas Country Reporter.”
Continuing Coverage: Hurricane Ian
USDA shares how producers are just now getting a look at damage.
Business & Markets News
All Lifestyle Stories
More Trending Stories
- Top 5 Farming Podcasts out there right now
Let’s go from Farm to Tap with East Nashville Beer Works!
- Bob’s Picks: Watch 16 ‘Classic’ episodes of ‘Texas Country Reporter’ on RFD-TV Now!
Rural Wrap-Up: Five things you missed last week
- Everyone, meet Spud the Bull!
- Top 10 selling country songs of all time