From great gospel music to the joy and wonder of toy trains, special RFD-TV programs will bring the best of the Christmas season to your home throughout the holidays!
These NFR 2023 Athlete Trading Cards make for the perfect stocking stuffer! Plus a portion of the proceeds go to the Trenten Montero family. ORDER YOURS TODAY!
Calling all FarmHers! RFD-TV’s sister network, FarmHer, just announced a new initiative in the works to empower women in agriculture at a one-day event in Iowa this November.
- Gospel Group Greater Vision discuss their new Christmas album followed by a breathtaking performance
- Minnesota hunter harvests rare “unicorn buck”
- RFD-TV Exclusive Premiere: Paige King Johnson releases music video for her new single “I Thank God”
- Bluegrass band Chosen Road gets us in the holiday spirit as they discuss their Christmas album
- Oak Ridge Boys stopped by to talk about their American Made: Farewell Tour!
- Growth Energy unveils a new brand!
- RFD-TV’s 2023 NFR Broadcast Schedule presented by Mahindra
- Tennessee Tech University students went across the pond to learn all about Scottish agriculture
RFD-TV founder and president, Patrick Gottsch is asking for you to please contact your two U.S. Senators, asking them to support attaching Senate Resolution 113 to the Farm Bill, then, contact your Congress person to ask him or her to support attaching House Resolution 451 to their version of the Farm Bill.
Purchase tickets for the event on Nov. 29 in Des Moines, Iowa!
All Lifestyle Stories
National Finals Rodeo
Meet the NFR Athletes is presented by Montana Silversmiths
Business & Markets News
- You will see lower Christmas tree prices this year, according to the Real Christmas Tree Board
- Keeping farm families in business with the Producer Profitability Initiative
- Behind-the-Scenes of WTFCF S4, E6: A Day Without Sunshine
- This North Carolina Christmas tree farm is using technology to bring families the best holiday centerpiece
- Global precision ag market is on pace to grow by 13% by 2032
- Federal judge denies motion by John Deere to rule ahead of right-to-repair trial