Seeds of Empowerment: The Impact Summit by FarmHer cultivates networking opportunities for women in ag
Calling all FarmHers! RFD-TV’s sister network, FarmHer, just announced a new initiative in the works to empower women in agriculture at a one-day event in Iowa this November.
It’s back to school season, and for many, it is back to work season. When the kids go back to school, many of us look for a new professional challenge or side hustle and while those opportunities can be great for our bottom line they can also be openings for criminal scammers.
Called the “Everything We Got” Package, this new annual subscription bundle will include a dynamic lineup of live rodeo and Western sports programming from around the United States, Canada, and Brazil, along with exclusive original content and an in-depth on-demand library on Cowboy Channel+.
- 2023 Draft Horse Classic begins this weekend!
- The Oak Ridge Boys Announce Historic American Made: Farewell Tour
- Federal budget casts shadow as 2023 Farm Bill deadline looms
- PHOTOS: Virginia kids fulfill a dream, growing a 1,048 lb. pumpkin on display at Dollywood’s Harvest Festival
- What is the fertilizer outlook for 2024 going to be?
- Hundreds of minks have been let loose in Pennsylvania due to farm vandal
- Digital Exclusive: Whey Jennings drops new music video for his song “Just Before The Dawn”
- Grazin R Farms is raising a breed to give pro cowboys something to practice with
RFD-TV founder and president, Patrick Gottsch is asking for you to please contact your two U.S. Senators, asking them to support attaching Senate Resolution 113 to the Farm Bill, then, contact your Congress person to ask him or her to support attaching House Resolution 451 to their version of the Farm Bill.
Business & Markets News
All Lifestyle Stories
- Let’s meet a farm family from Alabama who are honorees for NCBA’s Environmental Stewardship Award!
- What current factors are making the farmland markets move?
- FarmHer, Inc. announces The Impact Summit by FarmHer, a one-day conference to empower women in agriculture
- Celebrating National #TeachAg Day: Recognizing a local educator dear to our hearts
- Let’s see how “But God Ministries” is benefiting impoverished areas with agriculture
- Drought is causing serious plant stress in Iowa’s corn crop