During the White House’s Conference on hunger and nutrition, the President announced $8 million in private sector funding.
- Possible record-breaking blue cat pulled from Cumberland River, TN
- Grandchildren of two music legends are keeping classic country alive
Plant-Based Drink Sales: People aren’t drinking them like they have been
- Your Father’s Hat: Ned LeDoux performs “This Cowboy’s Hat”
- CA’s water agency loses case on water allocations for producers
Pivot Bio was born out of an ambition to replace synthetic nitrogen fertilizer with a more sustainable and safer tool for farmers. Co-founders Karsten Temme and Alvin Tamsir began their work as lab partners during graduate school and focused on creating a dependable and safer way to fertilize cereal crops.
RFD-TV has partnered with a handful of agricultural social media influencers whom we have dubbed The New Crop. These folks have taken to the internet to tell their stories and to raise awareness of where our food comes from and all that goes into feeding the world population.
Business & Markets News
All Lifestyle Stories
- Soaring Fuel: The Biden Administration will boost aviation fuel
Regularly combine cleaning could prevent spreading weeds
- Best of Farm Progress Show 2022
- Ag leaders are gathered in New York for this year’s NASDA meeting!
Hurricane Ian: What is the severity and impact on the state’s ag industry?
Senate Ag Committee advances several nominations
Let’s recognize women’s roles in agriculture!
What is American Farm Bureau’s influence on state farm bureau’s?