- Danica McKellar stops by to discuss her move to rural Tennessee and her new Christmas movie!
- U.S. surpasses the 2015 HPAI death total
- Support small businesses this Saturday, like this boutique in rural Tennessee
- “Finding out who our friends are” at Tracey Lawrence’s annual Charity Turkey Fry
AM Radio Listeners Listen Up: Electric vehicles won’t have that option
- Let’s meet an award-winning farmer who specializes in caring for the land
This farm family stepped away from the industry for a bit, and now are award winners!
- The Regier family are one of Oklahoma’s Farm and Ranch Families of the year!
At Pivot Bio, we are dedicated to creating exciting innovations and opportunities for our valued customers – including all-new original programming that connects viewers with more powerful ideas. These shows engage, enlighten and entertain farmers and communities while supporting agriculture organizations, such as FFA, as we work together to build the future of agriculture.
RFD-TV has partnered with a handful of agricultural social media influencers whom we have dubbed The New Crop. These folks have taken to the internet to tell their stories and to raise awareness of where our food comes from and all that goes into feeding the world population.
Here’s what you need to be aware of this holiday season, as each turn of the calendar brings with it another scam to be on the lookout for.
National Finals Rodeo
Business & Markets News
All Lifestyle Stories
- USDA Topsoil Moisture Report shows only slight improvement last week
- “America’s Amazon": Let’s check out Alabama’s biodiversity
- Are tropical storms mixed blessings for Virginia producers?
- President Biden on Rail Strike: Unions and railroads should resolve it themselves
- Rural Wrap-Up: Five things you missed last week
Ag groups highlighting regenerative ag priorities for 2023 Farm Bill