- “Walker, Texas Ranger” star, Clarence Gilyard passes away at 66
- U.S. surpasses the 2015 HPAI death total
- No More Imports: Philippines bans poultry imports from California after HPAI outbreaks
- Move over Rudolph, there’s a new unique deer in town!
- Support small businesses this Saturday, like this boutique in rural Tennessee
- Let’s meet an award-winning farmer who specializes in caring for the land
- Toby Keith isn’t letting cancer stop him from performing
- The Regier family are one of Oklahoma’s Farm and Ranch Families of the year!
At Pivot Bio, we are dedicated to creating exciting innovations and opportunities for our valued customers – including all-new original programming that connects viewers with more powerful ideas. These shows engage, enlighten and entertain farmers and communities while supporting agriculture organizations, such as FFA, as we work together to build the future of agriculture.
RFD-TV has partnered with a handful of agricultural social media influencers whom we have dubbed The New Crop. These folks have taken to the internet to tell their stories and to raise awareness of where our food comes from and all that goes into feeding the world population.
Here’s what you need to be aware of this holiday season, as each turn of the calendar brings with it another scam to be on the lookout for.
From great gospel music to the joy and wonder of toy trains, special RFD-TV programs will bring the best of the Christmas season to your home throughout the holidays!
National Finals Rodeo
Business & Markets News
All Lifestyle Stories
- What is NCBA doing to advance global trade?
- Louisiana has a demonstration lab to add value to its seafood industry
- Check out Rob Raines’ Retirement Auction
- Senator Marshall stresses the importance of rural development in the Farm Bill
- Freight By The Numbers: How much does agriculture rely on moving freight?
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi urges Congressional leaders to take action to avoid a rail strike