Rural Media Group, Inc. (RMG) is a privately held Delaware-based “C” corporation, which owns and operates the world’s largest portfolio combining rural-based satellite/cable delivered media and entertainment companies, including: RFD-TV, RFD HD, RURAL TV, RFD-TV The Magazine, “RFD-TV” The Theatre and RURAL RADIO.Employment Application may be downloaded HERE.
- Auburn University is home to the oldest cotton experiment in the U.S.
- NCIS and The Man from U.N.C.L.E. star, David McCallum passed away at age 90
- John Deere – Curtis Creek Dairy
- Country legend, Lacy J. Dalton is set to release a new song on Friday, “Devil By A Different Name”
- Cowboy Channel’s “100 Rodeos in 100 Days Pre-Show” takes home Best Sports Programming
- Bluegrass Gospel group Chosen Road talks about their Appalachian roots and new album
- How could a government shutdown impact the Farm Bill process?
- Genetic extremes could explain the uptick in bovine congestive heart failure