Justin Wilson Looking Back: Chicken Casserole with Wild Rice
Dis rice isn’t that wild, no, but it is a delicious rice!
Serves 8 people
- 2 cups of cubed cooked chicken, from thighs boiled in seasoned water to cover
- 2 cups of cooked wild rice, seasoned with salt, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder to taste
- 2 cups of grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of steak sauce
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Sliced cheddar cheese to cover the casserole
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl except the oil and sliced cheese. Grease a casserole dish with olive oil, then pour in the mixture.
Place the sliced cheese on top and bake for 30 minutes.