NASHVILLE, TENN. (RFD NEWS) — After months of legal back and forth, including a Supreme Court battle, tariff refunds could begin going out this week.
More than 75,000 businesses had reportedly applied for refunds as of last month after the Supreme Court struck down the president’s use of emergency tariffs.
The White House says it plans to appeal the ruling.
U.S. Customs told the Court of International Trade it was targeting this week to begin issuing payments. Current estimates indicate the federal government could be forced to return more than $150 billion to importers.
Related Stories
“I think there’s a lot of embarrassment that the Farm Bill didn’t get done when it should have last year...”
Starting February 1, 2025, new regulations take effect that will expand the HPA to all breeds of horse and all types of horse events, including 4-H events.
The CEO of the National Potato Council says folks are asking the right questions, but their concerns may be presumptive.