Canada is warning residents about bottled meat

The Canadian Food Inspection Agency is warning people about bottled beef and chicken that were sold in Prince Edward Island.

A man sold the meats in unlabeled jars, through classified ads in newspapers.

Inspectors say that you run the risk of botulism if you eat them. That can cause major symptoms like facial paralysis and difficulty swallowing and can even be deadly. There have not been reported illnesses associated with the consumption of the bottled meat.






LATEST STORIES BY THIS AUTHOR:

We caught up with country music star Ian Munsick and Mo Brings Plenty during the 2023 NFR about his new documentary.
RFD-TV’s own Marlin Bohling proved he is more than “just Ken” with his yummy “BarBieQuacamole Taco Burgers.” Get the recipe here — it’s a 10!
Darin and Kevin Blue are on the other side of the camera for this exclusive interview!