Forms Needed for USDA Aid
The USDA has urged farmers to start preparing their applications for the Coronavirus Food Assistance Program.
You will need several form as listed:
- CCC-902 - Operating Plan
- CCC-901 - Identifies Members of the Farm
- CCC-941 - Average Gross Income (AGI)
- AD-1026 - Documents that Ensure Compliance with Conservation
- AD-2047 - Contact Information
- SF-3881 - Banking Information
The good news is if you applied for the Market Facilitaion Program, the majority of the forms will probably already be on file. To find out, reach out to your local Farm Service Agency office.
For all updates on the Coronavirus and how it impacts Rural America, visit our Coronavirus outbreak hub.